HOW TO ORDER
- There is a link to the catalogue on the right hand side bar which you can click on and it will take you to a copy of the catalogue which you can "flick" through.
- You can request a hard copy of the catalogue from me on email@example.com
- You can just go directly to the "SHOP NOW" link which will direct you to my online shop which will have all of the Stampin' Up! products available.
Once you have decided what you would like:-
Make a note of the 6 digit product code, description and the price of the item you require.
On some of the stamp sets you will notice that there are two codes, one "W" the other "C". This means a Wooden stamp or Clear stamp. Please note that the clear stamp is not "clear" it is made of quality rubber which is mounted onto foam which will cling to an acrylic block.
Postage CostsFor UK orders up to £ 45.00, please add £4.95 to your order. For orders of over £45.00 postage is FREE. Postage offer is only for orders placed via me and not using the online shop.
Placing your Order (if not using online ordering system)Once you have completed your order you can either email me your request at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone me on 07739 321 417 - please leave a message should you not be able to reach me, I will always call you back.
How to Pay
- Direct bank transfer - if you choose this method of payment please let me know when placing your order and then I will let you have my bank details
- Paypal - if you choose this method of payment please let me know when placing your order and then I will let you have my details
- Credit / debit card - Stampin' Up only accept Mastercard or Visa - If you choose this method of payment please let me know when ordering so that I can contact you for your card details
- Cash - Cash must be paid in person prior to order being placed - do not send cash in post
What will happen next?
- Once payment has been cleared, your order will be submitted to Stampin' Up
- Your products will be sent directly to you via UPS and should arrive within 7 - 10 days of your order being submitted. I will email you your UPS tracking details so that you will be able to find out which day the parcel is due to arrive.
- Could you please let me know when your parcel has arrived and that you are happy with your purchases.
Any problems? - Please read this carefully
Stampin’ Up! guarantees products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days after the shipping date. Missing items, incorrect shipments, and defective or damaged merchandise should be reported to your demonstrator (me!) and received by Stampin’ Up! within 90 days of the shipping date to obtain a replacement. This guarantee does not cover merchandise damaged through accident or misuse.
If you have any problems with anything you have purchased through me, please contact me as soon as possible so that I can sort the problem out for you.
Exchanges and Refunds
New, unused merchandise may be exchanged within 90 days of the shipping date. The merchandise must be in the current catalogue and in original shipping condition. Stamps that have been assembles cannot be exchanged. Sorry, we only offer cash refunds for goods that are defective. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges. If you need an exchange or refund, please contact me and I will help you.
Buyer’s Right to Cancel
You may CANCEL your order at any time until 14 days after you receive a copy of the contract (i.e. a pink customer copy of your order form which I will send you after submitting your order), or 7 working days after you receive the goods, whichever is later. You do not need a reason to cancel.
If you do not receive the goods or services within seven (7) days after the agreed delivery date, you will be notified of any delay. If you cancel this contract, the seller has fifteen (15) days to refund your money and any trade-in or the cash value of the trade-in. You must then return the goods. You will be responsible for the cost of returning such goods.
To cancel, you must give notice of cancellation to your demonstrator. You should give notice of cancellation Â by a method that will allow you to prove that you gave notice, such as registered mail, fax, or personal delivery. If you wish, you may use the cancellation form provided (on the back of the pink customer copy of the order form).